4.04.2006

Long Beach Island Retreat with Brothers and Sisters



I had a great time of fellowship and fun with the brothers and sisters I meet with here in Manhattan. We drove about two hours outside the city to Long Beach Island in New Jersey. We rented this great house for a great price since it is still off-season.

I made so much guacamole you would not believe it, silly little tid bit but thought i would add it. I think these northerners are deprived of their guac (as jen calls it) fix and they could not get enough!

In addition to all the food and cooking there was lots of good fellowship too and time in the Lord, not to mention singing and getting to know each other better. Ok got to get to work, here are a few pix.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Hannah! =) Just to let you know I do read your blog! Glad to hear that you're doing well there and have a group of believers to fellowship with... keep depending on God for all things!

P.S. You look really nice! =)