5.14.2006

Aunt Gloria in NYC!!!


My wonderful aunt Gloria was here this weekend all the way from Brownsville Texas!!! We had a great time catching up. Glo I am glad that now you are not just looking at me on my blog but you’re on it too!!! Thanks so much for taking out of your busy schedule to hang out with me. You look great in this photo even if as you said you "did not have your face on". Besos mi Tia!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea for you both! I have felt so much joy for you at every glance at the blog. This is the first time that I felt such a twinge of jelousy! I wish I had been with you. I felt sad that I could not have been there. I am so happy for Aunt Glo. What a wonderful experience to be see you in your new life first!
Love you both so much.
-J

Anonymous said...

I've got to have a copy of that!
I so enjoyed being in NYC. Hannah lives in such a pretty neigborhood; nice apartment, too!
I thought I would never get a chance to see her... Surely it comes to no surprise that we met at an eatery. Not just at this quaint Italian stop, but at Whole Foods, too! I'd like to go again. To New York, that is... okay, to the diners, too! Mark asked if I could live there. In a heart beat.
Love, Aunt Glo