9.26.2006

I love Chinese Banquet Weddings!




Over the weekend I went with most of 64 Morton (my apt. + all my neighbors) to a wedding for one of our friends who comes to our small group. The wedding was out in Long Island followed by a great reception at East Manor in Flushing Queens. East Manor is a HUGE Chinese food restaurant that is known for hosting large weddings. There was so much food.....maybe 10 courses!!! but we could all handle it since there was lotsof dancing!! my favorite. I think I probably shocked my new nyc friends with all my dancing but guess they had to find out sometime ;)

Unfortunately I did not get many good pix of the bride, i was helping out with greeting the guest and doing some stuff for post wedding, so i even missed part of the ceremony.

however, here are a few of me and the guest (and a blurry bride one)! the group shot is of my room mates and neighbors that live below me. Check out this fish...it was sooo big and yummy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so .. did you do the tango or the Lambada? I always feel a good rumba after a 10 course meal is necessary.
Dad