11.15.2006

BLOG UNDER CONSTRUCTION


hmm well i switched over to this new beta format for blogging and it seems i messed up my blog a bit in an attempt to improve it.

that is why you should not mess with your blog while you are at work and can't take the proper time to work on it :) well maybe on my upcoming vacation i'll have time to use all the new features to improve my nearly year old template!

until then sorry for the annoying archive that now show up first on the side bar. more changes to come........yeah and what happened to my map?? guess i'll have to re-insert that in my template :(

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks just fine-perfection freak!
YOu are crazy.
You need to put my blog on your friends list.
-J

Anonymous said...

Hey girl,

It's Jen maiden name(Davis)from Utopia well I cringe when I say that, but anyway I saw your sis on MySpace and thought I would look you up. I will be up there on the East coast soon for business email me at mrsperfectmck@yahoo.com.