12.15.2006

Ernesto Neto @ th Pantheon




I wish I was in Paris to see this, the Pantheon freqently has installations like this that really utilize the huge spaces in the antheon in the most amazing way.

you can find more on Neto and the exhibit at the Kultureflash website.

Oh yeah, not sure if I mentioned my other favorite city besides NY of course :) is Paris (at least so far).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you know I had some architectual thoughts this week and wondered why I didn't see more designs of this type instead of the style that seems to be more common today. I like the domes and spires. The cylindrical shape in architecture seems to just get a golf clap of approval but in the medieval times and even during the greco period you see these beautiful domes. I know New Orleans stadium and other such dome buildings had the same idea but I dont really see the structure on any busy street. Am I over generalizing it Hannah?
the dads