FINALLY!!! i am back : ) sort of

well i am on vacation in the city and it's wonderful after the long weeks of being in the office and not being able to do any wandering! my parents are in town so i am also enjoying being able to see and appreciate the city all over again with them. here is a frosty nose pic of me in the subway with my dad and his Indiana Jones hat : P
1 comment:
AHHH! I LOVE THE HAT! It's perfect for a man exploring the urban jungle.
How wonderful that Rudy and Terry could visit you over the holidays. Was it very cold for them there? How were Rudy's headaches in that climate? I know that the one time I've been in NYC (w/dad when I was 10yrs old) it was also over the x-mas holidays and I'll never in my life forget the bitter coldness of that trip. It was, however, still great fun. And I'd imagine they loved seeing you...that must have kept their hearts warm despite the weather.
Love the picture...and I love you, Hannah. Please tell Rudy and Terry (and Jenny) the same. I wish you all a great New Years!
Always,
Betsy
Post a Comment