1.03.2007

FIRST GRIMSHAW BUS STOP in Manhattan!


one of the first Grimshaw Bus Shelters by Grimshaw industrial design has just been erected around the corner from our office. will be exciting to see more as hundreds start to pop up all over the city : )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

why didn't we stop under one of those while we were there instead of walking alllllll over the place. I sure could have used a bus ride. Would we have been given free fare as a perk? maybe you could install lounge chairs and some sort of enclosed tv under lock and key...( I quess that would be impractical) ..If Betsy sees this.. we had a great time in New York and I survived the urban Jungle but I almost lost it in the subway.
love you Betsy and love you my daughter..
the dads
p.s. the bus stop looks great!