4 wonderful days in SCOTLAND!
I have just been on a wonderful 4 day trip to Scotland with my co-worker Chi, visiting both Edinburgh and Glasgow. I have so many pictures I am overwhelmed with which to post here on the blog! It was such an amazing trip…the architecture, the landscape, overall a great place to visit...wonderful contrast of the old and the new
So I’ll just post the first series of pix in no particular order without a lot of thought as I think if I wait till I have time to post individual thoughts on each image I’ll never post anything!! : )
Just have to say the Scottish in particular the Glaswegians have the most amazing accent :P
2 comments:
I'm awestrucked with those pictures and to think you actually were there. You have to make an album of that entire period or even some sort of book it would make for great reading!
Dad
you are in london now too?? crazyness. either it is a small world or this is a big town (maybe both). we should definitely get together to catch up. i'm pretty sure it has been a decade since i saw you last. i'll be in touch...
Post a Comment