5.17.2007

In Limbo in London

Well May 11 came and went and now June 2nd will come and go and I am still here ....not to complain considering "here" is London :) I am referring to my ever changing scheduled leave dates for work.

I am both enjoying the extension but also beginning to miss friends and family back in the states and also the feeling of never being sure of when i am going and how to plan for the next few months. Even if it was for longer at least I could plan for after or enjoy till then however you want to look at it. I just keep telling myself this is the free...single...flexible...bohemian lifestyle....or something........

Interesting in this flux I have now moved on to my second but not last place of accommodation. The Citadines Hotel. Not necessarily the most modern place with breath taking views of the city as my flat north of present but the great thing is it's right in the center of the city near many of the monuments, museums, restaurants, the river etc. Plus the adventure of living with my colleagues is now over! ahhh a sigh of relief for my new found privacy and solace. We had some good times but these are good too : )

yes and one last good thing about the extension, more time to travel! on to france next week!

Ok so enough of a rant about all that, some interesting cultural events in the past weeks to post
a lecture by mr. nick GRIMSHAW himself, funny i have to go to a lecture to hear my own "boss" talk


A night at the Royal Opera house for a treat of ballet and Opera.

No comments: