6.10.2007

A little bit of France in my English Adventure

Well as usual I am blogging in fits and spurts and so much has "happened" since the last time i made a post i don't even know where to start much less which of my hundred plus photos i should choose from my vacation to France last week to post. so as usual I'll just throw some random ones up here in no specific order :)

The nice thing about this last visit to France is I was more relaxed about not feeling that I had to take a picture of everything! But at the same time I wish I would have taken more people pictures as I seem to be guilty of my old architect ways of just taking lots of pictures of building and well of course the wonderful food (that is very different and better : ) than British cuisine).

In addition to several days in Paris I also had the pleasure of heading down to Avignon in the Provence region which was very beautiful and had such a wonderful Mediterranean feel.


No comments: