I LOVE NY
Well it's been a while as I have been away from the "the city" for almost 6 months! but i am back for a few precious days to collect my things to take back to Tejas.
While here I am trying to take in as much sights, sounds, smells, and taste of the city that I can. But really mostly just trying to hit up my favorite places that I loved while living here these past 2+ years.
Here is a random sampling of imagery from this last week, hmm wish there were more people pix, I'll have to remedy that the this coming week :)
(CLICK image to see bigger and clearer)
This is the courtyard of one of my good friends apartments
Breakfast at Nougatine
Andre Putnam exhibit at the French Embassy
A friendly dude in Central Park
I was Obamatized when I passed thru Union Square
No comments:
Post a Comment