Mi Familia
Well I have still be too lazy to set up a new Houston blog so here I am again filling my New York blog with life down here in Tejas. Oh well one is lucky to have blog time at all :)
So here are a few pix from the past few weeks of good times with my family. Most of these are of my adorable niece and nephew who unlike myself and others never take a bad picture :p My favorite is the one of them sitting in the fridge, now what a place to hang out!Here is one of me and Mo, he was not too thrilled to be sitting in the audience as his mother played bridesmaid on the stage.
My beautiful mom and sister
A little crazy eye action here but you can definitely see mine and Lola's family resemblance :
My lovely mom and I
No comments:
Post a Comment