2.21.2006

coffee addict.....

i have been a slow blogger these days as i continue at this crazy new york pace. but i just had to comment this morning about my growing coffee addiction :) today it was coffee from the cuban restaurant as we call it (actually it is called sophie's). good not too strong.

mind you i already had 2 cups at home. i don't know what comes over me but when i am walking from the subway stop to work i have the hardest time resisting buying a cup of coffee. every corner has has another coffee shop. anyway...dad i am sure you are reading this and thinking that hannah, since i know you always hated that i drank so much coffee.

this is one of those random thoughts i am putting down but you can read it or not so that is the beauty of it. i just decided i would record this passing random thought as i sip coffee #3.

in addition to good coffee they have very good cuban food, it's an office favorite but is quite heavy for lunch. see what cuban girl has to say below :)

Posted by cubangirl on 10/24/2005Great Cuban Deal!
This place has the BEST cuban sandwiches I've tasted in a long time. I'm part cuban so when I say this place is good, it's GOOD. Cheap prices, huge portions and authentic cuban food. The restaurant itself is kinda noisy but that's with almost all authentic Latin places. I would def. recommend this place to anyone looking for some good food. Make sure you go there with time though because the sandwich service is kind of slow but well worth it. Delicious maduros (just like Abuela's), rice, and beans, and malta sold for a $1. What more could a person ask for from a place in the city! I would def. go back, without thinking twice about it.

No comments: