2.12.2006

oh yeah forgot to add something about the snow in my last post


i was so excited about my little move i forgot to write about the event of the day . i was sure that i had survived this unusually warm new york winter" as most had told me but....

"For those of you who thought snow would never arrive - you were wrong," deadpanned Michael Bloomberg, the mayor of New York. In fact, the storm, delivering 26.9 inches, broke New York City's previous record for a single snowfall, 26.4 inches, set in 1947.

this woman walking her dog took this terrible un-flattering photo of me but at least it helps you get the picture : )

1 comment:

Aunt Gloria said...

You never take a bad pic!
I don't have time to leave a comment on every blog, have to find ways to make my Pre-Cal kids more miserable than they are already! (Quiz) But I had to tell you that I love to read about you days!