6.29.2006

Despite the Stress!!!



well things are pretty intense here in the office, but despite the stress fellow FSTC (Fulton Street Transit Center) team members are in good spirits :) this is a pic of the "the chimeister" as i have nick named her, just outside the office.

i gave her this name because she is a superb model maker and taught me a ton about making models! we worked about a month on this huge model of the Transit Center Dome.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Hannah, I just realized, what I mean is...are you on the the Fulton Street Transit Center project? I didn't realize that when I read the article you blogged on it....I just thought your office was going to be one of hundreds moving because of it! (STUPID! I should have known better!) I just wanted to say "Congrats" on that!!! It's huge! and it's awsome!! You'll have to tell me all about it sometime--when you get a chance...I'd love to hear a little bit more details about what'cha do and stuff...I'm really excited for you! Love you, and I hope you have a really good week.

Wes said...

Hannah -

Thanks for sharing the great photos. Sounds like you are working on a really cool project. I will have to come to NYC in a few years and check it out.

Talk to you later!

Wes