First pic is in midtown, second pic is a pic from Central Park from last month and the third is a street in Tribeca very near my office.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
The city looks almost as beautiful as, I imagine, you look in it. Wish I could be there with you, even if just for a stroll through the park! Love you Hannah. P.S. I have your blog RSSed on My Yahoo!Homepage, so I know everytime you toss on something new....(i.e., keep it up, I'm loving it!).
Your Original Hometown Girl, back in the DIRTY CC DOWN SOUTH, BABY!!! ...uh, oops... I mean: Love ya, H From: The 'B'
2 comments:
The city looks almost as beautiful as, I imagine, you look in it. Wish I could be there with you, even if just for a stroll through the park! Love you Hannah.
P.S. I have your blog RSSed on My Yahoo!Homepage, so I know everytime you toss on something new....(i.e., keep it up, I'm loving it!).
Your Original Hometown Girl, back in the DIRTY CC DOWN SOUTH, BABY!!!
...uh, oops...
I mean: Love ya, H
From: The 'B'
that was soooooooooooo funny Besty...
Ru dad
Post a Comment