Back from the depths of work
Well it's been a while since I made a post as I have been working like a CRAZY woman :) and on top of that I had a friend staying with me from Richmond so as soon as I came up for breath I was out with her and still neglecting to write . Unfortunately in all these days of wandering about with visitors I have neglected my camera: ( so though a lot has happened and I have enjoyed some great new things in the city I have no interesting pix to share, well maybe a few :)
I just have to mention before I go (since i am yet again at work : 0) that last night I went to this great concert in the middle of central park at the Naumburg Bandshell as it is known. it was an amazing performance by the Naumburg orchestra. Very good classical music accompanied by an opera singer in one part and a classical guitarist in another. And to top it off the event was FREE!!! Now who ever said you have to be rich to live and enjoy
ok this is getting to be a lot like a diary entry so I’ll leave it at that and try to work on collecting a few photos to post later.

No comments:
Post a Comment