8.10.2006

Hanging out with 64 morton



Although I don't have any pix form the last week I did just get some from one of the former residents of 64 Morton (the girls whose place I took in my new apartment). These are my room mates/ neighbors/ friends :)

this was about a month ago we had a bar-b-q in their little backyard patio behind our building.

So actually I have a new room mate that just moved in to take the place of my other room mate gennie that moved out about a month ago. I know, it's complicated. it's funny I feel like in 7 months in New York I have made up for all the years I lived at home during school and never had room mates. I think Lillian (the sister who moved in this past Saturday) makes my 5th roomie since moving here not to mention all the girls at the women's residence! That was like having 20 room mates!


No comments: