9.14.2006

Grimaldi's Pizzeria




I forgot to mention in the last post that the whole reason for going over the Bridge was actually not just for the amazing views but we were heading to a local favorite pizzeria called Grimaldi's. It's located just under the Brooklyn Bridge and is so good that you have to wait in line a minimum of 30+ minutes outside the place before you get a seat, and the line has been known to run around the block! But the atmosphere inside is great and so is the pizza, very homey (is that a real word? oh well who cares :) So this is jo and i pigging out as well as chimeister and jake my fellow grimshaw buddies enjoying some good ny pie!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Makes me want some pizza! Little Cezer's is the best we have in Corpus Christi, TX..;( Can you FedEx Pizza and it remain fresh?
Love your blogs, Hannah, I have it at the top of MyPage (Yahoo) and read them all the time. I like the pictures in this one too...keep it up!
Always, Betsy